Strange behaviour at loading

Platform: Steam for all members involved.

Four of us started a public game, then for me, the loading finished normally. The camera spin happened, I started walking around, then about 5 seconds later a new loading screen showed up and the game finished for me as if the killer disconnected. That's what I saw on the end game screen.

However, for my friends, it was still the first loading screen going on which happens when one survivor disconnects. It looks like the game thought I disconnected.

What makes the whole thing strange is that:

  • I was in the game for a few seconds, I could move, I saw the character of one of my friends. None of them ever loaded into the game.
  • I recieved the "escaped" note and 5k bloodpoints.
  • My screen showed that the killer disconnected.
  • I lost a pip, I lost my offering but I kept my medkit and received the 5k points. Did not get a DC penalty.
  • I was the only one who lost a pip from the survivor team.
Képernyőfelvétel (560).png


Was this caused by a strange bug or some kind of lag on someone's part?

Tagged: Pending

Comments