Trying something new
So to alleviate some of the grind at the end of the rift, i am trying something new.
Challenges that ask you to do so much of a certain thing, like the cleanse 8 totems challenge, i am not rushing. I am cleansing 1 totem a game unless hex totems that need cleansing exist.
Dragging that challenge out will net me almost an entire tier by itself. It has the bonus of playing the game almost like i normally would (i usually do bones) instead of playing in ways that I find unfun or is detrimental to the team.
Lets see what happens at the end
Comments
This is how I’ve always done each challenge (with exception to must be done in a single trial challenges).
They just get completed whenever they get completed. Haven’t had any issues reaching tier 70 this way.
This is the first rift I've been in from the beginning of it. we'll see how well I do.