πŸ’œ So, about Clown + Adam relationship.... 🍦

So, we all know when Clown and Adam first started dating and hanging around the carnival Clown won Adam that super-cute unicorn plushie. It’s Adams favorite item.

We also know about that big fight they had about who got to wear the Mr. Puddles outfit that night...which led a crying Adam to fling his beloved unicorn plushie in Clown's face then run out into the night.


So now Clown has hung the beloved plushie on his hook too show Adam how much he loves and misses him...but what about when Adam and Clown make up?

This charm is only available for Killers. Why can't Adam ever take it back and carry it with him?

Protest! Protest to the devs!! This is so cruel! Adam is crying in his popcorn! ...So sad..... 🍭😒


30812D89-E979-4125-9204-2B815908DBCB.jpeg

Listen to Adams cries! Hear how they haunt you!

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @kaeru said:

    Why this thread is in off-topic and not in the lore discussions?

    Asking the real questions

  • @Buttercake said:

    So, we all know when Clown and Adam first started dating and hanging around the carnival Clown won Adam that super-cute unicorn plushie. It’s Adams favorite item.

    We also know about that big fight they had about who got to wear the Mr. Puddles outfit that night...which led a crying Adam to fling his beloved unicorn plushie in Clown's face then run out into the night.

    So now Clown has hung the beloved plushie on his hook too show Adam how much he loves and misses him...but what about when Adam and Clown make up?

    This charm is only available for Killers. Why can't Adam ever take it back and carry it with him?

    Protest! Protest to the devs!! This is so cruel! Adam is crying in his popcorn! ...So sad..... 🍭😒

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RZU7LW6CSWA3/30812d89-e979-4125-9204-2b815908dbcb.jpeg

    Listen to Adams cries! Hear how they haunt you!

    I never get tired of reading your posts.They are always so interesting and you never know what's next

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/200781/so-about-clown-adam-relationship

    I never get tired of reading your posts.They are always so interesting and you never know what's next

    Did you read my Huntress/Ace one I posted this morning??

    @Buttercake said:

    Rough hands grab at Ace.

    'You husband now!" he hears as all goes black...

    Later Ace wakes up to a quaint little house in the woods. Theres a fire with some sort of stew cooking.

    ""You husband and now we family."

    "Uh..?"

    "You do chores while I go outside and do something..."

    Ace watches the big lady from the window (what is happening? Husband? Ace what have you gotten yourself into this time?") He watches the woman..chopping wood and making something, for a while then turns to look for some 'chore' to do. While in the kitchen he hears something being drug upstairs.

    "Lady..uh..Wife, do you need help with something?."

    He hears a door close.

    Back to work dusting, I guess. Geesh..

    Days go by..over and over...so boring..cooking...cleaning...

    Lately the woman has been going in the room of where she drug the 'thing' and cries inside there. even now he can hear her weeping. (I wonder whats in there??)

    GONG

    "I called to do trial. You get tied."

    "Hey now.."

    "YOU GET TIED!'

    Then Anna ties Ace to a chair as she goes to complete her trial.

    (Now would be a good time to find out what is in that room!) Ace struggles for what seems like forever and finally works the ropes off.

    Upstairs he creeps and tried the door handle (It's not locked!) He opens and peers inside....

    .....

    .....

    He looks for quite awhile in disbelief.

    "Everyday I look for it but still no baby...." a sad female voice comes from behind. He turns to see Anna with her head down in sadness. He looks back at the crib.

    "I even throw all your fairy money in (ah, that's where all my poker chips went..)! Why no child!!

    "Well...wife..." Ace scratches his head in complete embarrasment. (How do I explain to this childlike woman...)

    "Just...uh..just getting married isn't enough...

    "I make crib!"

    "Yeah..but..."

    "Fairy money!'

    "Well yeah but...eh...When a man and woman love each other...uh..they want to play a game with each other.."

    "We play chess now!"

    "Uh, no...I guess the friendliest way to put it..we play 'hide the sausage.'"

    "Oh, I go hide sausage in tree!"

    "No..I have to hide the sausage...uh..we have to take our clothes off.."

    ........

    "And then we have to..."

    ...."Quiet! You gone bad! I hit with hatchet now!" Anna yells as she reaches for the hatchet she carries in her belt

    "Oh, Dang! cries Ace as he dives through a window.

    He gets chased for a time occasionally a hatchet flies past his head. Eventually he passes the barrier The Entity throws up to protect surviour from killers.

    Back at the campfire, Ace pulls out his sleeping bag. Exhausted from the time spent with Anna. But as he cuddles down in the warmth of the bag he starts to think...maybe it wasn't all that bad? Maybe the life choices he had made were all wrong. Being single..partying...gambeling..being so alone....

    As Ace finally drifts to sleep a little tear falls from the corner of his eye and drips down his face....


1 2 β€Ί