Trying to Find Recent players

So long story short I was having a terrible day and I try-harded against a 3 man (1 afk) as Killer, I obviously said I was sorry and explained myself in the post match chat box, and 2 survivors were extremely supportive of my IRL issues and they were just incredibly kind and very understanding, I left the lobby to level up my Ghostface when I realized I really wanted to add them as friends, since people like that are very rare when it comes to killers doing lame things such as try-harding/slugging/etc against a 3 man.. I only barely remember a portion of their names and I tried doing a steam search but was unsuccessful. (Question in TL;DR)

TL;DR

I know DBD has no in game match history, and steam will only show you players in your current game so I was wondering if someone here knew how I could potentially find these 2 survivors back,

send help

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Unfortunately there is no way to look up the people you have played with after the match. However it was nice of them to be so kind to you. I hope that they end up in your lobby again in the future and that you get another chance to add them.

  • @Inji said:

    Unfortunately there is no way to look up the people you have played with after the match. However it was nice of them to be so kind to you. I hope that they end up in your lobby again in the future and that you get another chance to add them.

    Dang.... alright, well at least I'm glad a mod answered, I suppose this did answer my question