Dbd ranking sytem to gameplay
I cant wait for the Xbox series X to come out so I can play different games from this trash game honestly you can never scale the ranks with joy or skill. Im rank 2 survivor and than boom double basement hook camp killer depip. Tunneling legion depip. Pop 2 gens 2 unhooks 2 heals and win a chase...saftey pip. i mean seriously the 100s of simple ways to lose a pip but the utter annoyance to gain merely one in the red ranks seriously takes any enjoyment out of this game. I swear killers dont even care for ranks either they will tunnel hook camp mori after first hook because it fufills the hole in their stomach that they are utterly garbage. Thats all I have to say tell me if you agree/disagree because I cant stand the state of the games ranking system
Comments
/s I know... all I get are survivor who do gens and leave at the last second and depip