Springwood - Badham Preschool III, can go trough shack wall

Title is pretty much self explanatory, you can go trough the shack wall and end up falling down onto basement stairs. Attaching screenshots to prove my point. If someone could check it if it happens for them too in Play with your friends, it would be nice.

Platform: PC.

Live version (not ptb).

Perks, plundered key and cosmetics seen on screenshots. If my PC configuration is needed i can provide it, but i think its map sided bug.

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Can confirm, I did a report on this yesterday. Happens even if basement isn't there.

  • I can also confirm the bug. I saw a Huntress walk through the window twice and tried it myself once. In another game I tried it as well and although there was a barrel next to it I could still walk through.

    Seems to be a bug on every Badham Preschool map.