Watch this video on Streamable.
Platform: Xbox
Same here. I played like 5 matches and I got more than 7k per each game. Still couldn't finish this challenge. This is so broken.
I had 8k points with Wraith and i walked away with.....
@ASDFWERQWER said:Same here. I played like 5 matches and I got more than 7k per each game. Still couldn't finish this challenge. This is so broken.
@ASDFWERQWER said:
Thank you for the confirmation! It's definitely frustrating because now I have to prematurely play survivor in order to get to the Billy challenge :(
@xenofon13 said:I had 8k points with Wraith and i walked away with.....https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GIGC41W3FKMB/dsc-6336-jpg.jpg
@xenofon13 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GIGC41W3FKMB/dsc-6336-jpg.jpg
16 is clearly bigger than 8, dummy! Be thankful! /s
D E C E I T
The survivor is also a bug, the killer does not try to do it yet but imagine it was the same.
@Spinzaku said:The survivor is also a bug, the killer does not try to do it yet but imagine it was the same.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DSCI6WKNZKNE/20201024044820-1.jpg
@Spinzaku said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DSCI6WKNZKNE/20201024044820-1.jpg
Dang, I'll keep an eye on that. Thanks for letting me know!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here. I played like 5 matches and I got more than 7k per each game. Still couldn't finish this challenge. This is so broken.
I had 8k points with Wraith and i walked away with.....
Thank you for the confirmation! It's definitely frustrating because now I have to prematurely play survivor in order to get to the Billy challenge :(
16 is clearly bigger than 8, dummy! Be thankful! /s
D E C E I T
The survivor is also a bug, the killer does not try to do it yet but imagine it was the same.
Dang, I'll keep an eye on that. Thanks for letting me know!