What are some terms in dbd
I stopped playing last December and came back to at least once a match getting called a slugger and a tunneler, and I am unfamiliar with those terms.
I stopped playing last December and came back to at least once a match getting called a slugger and a tunneler, and I am unfamiliar with those terms.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tunneler- One who only focuses on one survivor throughout the match until they are dead
Slugger- One who leaves survivors on the ground in the dying state for long periods of time
A slugger is someone who regularly downs survivors and leaves them to bleed out. Sometimes they go so far as to never hook at all.
A tunneler is someone who focuses entirely on one survivor until they are out of the game, often ignoring all other survivors, even when they are easier targets.