When you are blinded by Wil o' Wisp do you see a little ghost on your screen??
If so..take a pic. I want to see how cute! ๐
I just blinded Bubba with one and saw ghost on his face +teehee+ and I wondered if he saw one too...
If so..take a pic. I want to see how cute! ๐
I just blinded Bubba with one and saw ghost on his face +teehee+ and I wondered if he saw one too...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish
Ahh..sad...
I like the lightbulb add-on... It makes a failing flashlight sound. It fits so much in a horror game
I havent tried any add-ons yet. Now I'm extra excited!