Game is crazy laggy and stuttery since cross play patch
So I've found ever since the crossplay patch my game has gone from running super smooth to often being unplayably laggy. I play on PC so am used to a pretty smooth run.
I'm not saying crossplay is to blame but its ever since that patch. I used to run with a green ping never jumping over about 40, but now when I first join a game it spikes to 200, then I get periodic spikes in game that render it almost unplayable.
This is especially true during chases when I get bloodlust or a gen pops, it stutters like mad when that happens and I get the little red throttle simbol of doom in the corner. Good luck hitting some who jukes when that happens.
I used to main hag but given the delay when I teleport now I've gone from playing her a lot to hardly ever because trying to quick port and get the insta hit is basically impossible now.
Yet another thing that is really killing the game experience for me. I really like the theme and idea of this game but more and more I 'm just finding it bitterly unplayable.
Is anyone else finding this?
Comments