Another Glasses/Shades bug: Meg & Nea

It's a tiny thing, but...

These are supposed to be shades, not just glasses. I was about to buy them, but can they be fixed??

Her Edgy Rough Cut headpiece:

Capture.PNG


EDIT: Nea too!

Her Dark and Light headpiece:

Capture.PNG


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I hope it gets fixed soon.

    While I do agree with some people that Meg and Nea look okay-ish with these glasses (Nea reminds me of Daria somehow now, and idk if it's a good thing), this is not the skin I've orignally paid for.

  • Jane also has this happen on some of her cosmetics

  • Right! good to know it's not just me.

    Here's hopin for a fix! ๐Ÿ˜

  • Ive noticed this too but its only bugged while in the menus/lobby, they look normal when in a trial.

    I'm playing on medium.

  • @Figas said:

    Ive noticed this too but its only bugged while in the menus/lobby, they look normal when in a trial.

    I'm playing on medium.

    Oh? Perfectly fine in-Trial? (I am also on Medium graphics; any higher and my computer has a stroke.)

  • I have the same problem with both cosmetics. Its only in menu, in game it works no matter the quality of settings, but it's still annoying. I don't pay for many cosmetics but I bought these and now I can't stand looking at my main survivors in the menu

  • On a side note... what happened to Jake's Orbital Captain headpiece? It didn't used to have a beard (which looked better, imo), but now in-game it does??

    image.png

    (Also, the bug for the shades still exists. I bought Meg's and, as expected, it's broken in the menus, fine in the game.)