Megs Sunglasses Nerfed?
My favorite head for Meg got a change. I like this head piece because it gives off attitude and edge.
Idk if this was changed recently with the update but her sunglasses were WAY more reflective. U couldn't even see her eyes in the lobby.
I played her in a match and honestly I cannot tell if theres a difference between now and before. But I swear they were much more felective where u couldn't really see her eyes even in matches.
It kindof looks like she's wearing sunglasses with the eyes cut off π


Comments
I like this head better than original! π
Really? I prefer the old. Imagine Ace Viscontis sunglasses getting nerfed like Megs lol
As a graphic designer, I think it is merely a issue with transparency rather than something done intentionally.
If anything, I believe this should be reported as a bug for them to look into it.
It's a bug.
All sunglasses are transparent right now but not ingame if i remember correctly
Donβt mind them really, but not with that hairstyle
Edgy Rough Cut hair with the Disco Ball tank top & Jacket is my main fashion for Meggers and those lenses complete the look.
She needs a entire makeover, something business casual or 80βs mom style to pull those colorless lensed glasses off fittingly, imo
Most sunglasses are bugged atm, my Nea doesn't have them anymore neither my Jane