New options

We are getting closer in very small steps to the new generation of consoles and later we should get the raytracing.

I know, I know that not everyone has a RTX because for example he doesn't need it but I have RTX 2070 S and I tested on few games to check this "super exlusive very important thing" which is called a raytracing.

And you know what? It doesn't change that much (the biggest difference you can see in Minecraft being honest) and I'm thinking is that necessary to the Dead by Daylight?

I would say we need a veriety of options, not just a simple Low, Medium, High, Ultra which is really simple because we can't change Graphic on Ultra and Shadows on Low.

It would be super cool to have more than 60 fps and seeing for example 144 fps.


I don't know what do you think about it, leave a comment and have a good day.

Comments