Can't place traps near exit gate on Coal Tower

I am playing DBD on Steam

I was playing a round on MacMillan Coal Tower when I noticed I couldn't place traps in a ~ 5 meter radius around the exit gates. I didn't get the preview, where it would be placed and didn't have the option to place it.

I found this issue while playing trapper and could reproduce it in a Kill Your Friends.

The Issue might be present on all reworked Macmillan maps. The issue might occur with the hag also. I wasn't able to test these scenarios yet.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • i dont think this is a bug i just had the same issue on the new reworked autohaven while playing as trapper pretty sure its intentional and a nerf to trapper and maybe hag if it also is the same issue on her hell maybe even demo has this problem now