Black Aura Above Gens w/Freddy

Play on PC

Freddy

Perks and maps varies - most common perks I use are surveillance, pop, BBQ, discordance, NOED and corrupt

Maps vary

Every game I've played the last week or so I've encountered these black auras above the gens for the ENTIRE game and can't teleport. I thought it was just a glitch in one game at first but after it kept happening I decided to look it up. No one has heard about it so I decided to report it here and see if anyone here has seen this? As far as I know, there's no add on that permanently disables Freddy's base power for the game.

I also have video evidence of this but it's quite lengthy due to recent lag issues, crashes etc. Therefore, I decided against posting video unless it's necessary.

Movies & TV 10_17_2020 11_18_59 PM.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments