Dwightcrow codes
Hey there,
Idkif any of you already got one,
But I have a question bc the code is huge,
So when I go to redeem it
Do I put the code all together (ab62gdo9w6svwlo...)
Do I put the "-" (ab62gdo-9w6s-vwlo...)
Or
Do I Just space it (ab62gdo 9w6s vwlo...)
Tyvm :P
Comments
whole code all one line unless written down otherwise
i got one.
write it exactly how it is displayed when on the screen it includes -
remember its all lower case and all the o's are actual zeros
If it says "invalid" someone already got it right?
yes that's how you know its invalid, you gotta be quick sadly.
you can pre add the -'s if you want to make it easier since every code will have it regardless.
remember it will be easier down the track to get, its only hard atm because everyone is trying.
yes, it is
Also you need to type it with dashes ( - )