Troubles with crossplay between XBOX/PC

Hello,


I'm just reporting that I can't play with my xbox friend when i'm on a PC.

He see me offline when I don't even see him in my friendlist.


He even tried to delete and reinvited me. But nothing happens ๐Ÿ˜‘


Have a nice day

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I submitted a ticket about this same issue, they said they're aware of the issue and are working it currently. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • @Nameyho said:

    Hello,

    I'm just reporting that I can't play with my xbox friend when i'm on a PC.

    He see me offline when I don't even see him in my friendlist.

    He even tried to delete and reinvited me. But nothing happens ๐Ÿ˜‘

    Have a nice day

    This is most likely because you created a BHVR account and linked it to steam, if you unlink it will work again but you may lose all your auric cells, iri shards and BP like I did.