Please fix the fog on the switch!
Okay the next update is here but what happened? The fog is like 300% more and can't be seen trough. Playing short killers or just normal killers is horrible. Please tell me it's a bug and they working on a fix
Okay the next update is here but what happened? The fog is like 300% more and can't be seen trough. Playing short killers or just normal killers is horrible. Please tell me it's a bug and they working on a fix
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't even find a hatch, lol. Damn, Entity...what you smokin'? 👻🍭
I have the same problem, I hope they fix it soon, it's a shame that we can't play normally because the fog.
"Who hit a fat vape in the Entity Realm?"