Productive Day challenge not updating progress PC

PC, Steam

The survivor challenge Productive Day in the current Tome did not update the right amount of progress after a match. In the match I got 8000 points in the Objectives Category, but it only registered around 300~points. This only happened in one of the matches I played.


Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, gain points in the Objectives Category

Step 4 : After the match, points are not registered in the rift challenge.


Additional information (dont know if this is needed)

I played Feng Min, against a Deathslinger.

My perks were Prove Thyself (which might have something to do with it), Dead Hard, Hope, We're Gonna Live Forever.

Map was Autohaven Wreckers, Gas Heaven.

Frequency of the issue:

I played 1 match where the points did not register properly, but the next match I played everything seems normal. (I did not recieve the points I missed the last match, only the new points)


Documents to add

I have attached the .log file

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments