Comments

  • I was only looking forward unlocking Halloween skins with Serums but BHVR took that away from me.

  • @Pawcelot said:

    I was only looking forward unlocking Halloween skins with Serums but BHVR took that away from me.

    i agree but i hate the event because there isnt rly an event there is no chagnes except hooks adn a few addons

  • @Peanits since your a dev is it to late to give event currency and make it a good event?

  • You can hardly call it an event when there's literally nothing to work towards.

  • Events used to get me and my friends back into the game so we could earn some skins and have something new to work towards. Now I see no reason to play, they literally colored the rift orange and called it a day.

  • This was a pretty nice event in my opinion, besides the lack of earnable currency. We had special hooks and generators, new skins, new addons, Halloween items and offerings came back, a new rift, a new side objective for the archives...

    It seems like the only reason people are mad about this event is because of the lack of putrid serum. I can understand that, it does suck. But still, to call the ENTIRE event horrible because of that? Seems a bit overkill.

  • @TapeKnot said:

    This was a pretty nice event in my opinion, besides the lack of earnable currency. We had special hooks and generators, new skins, new addons, Halloween items and offerings came back, a new rift, a new side objective for the archives...

    It seems like the only reason people are mad about this event is because of the lack of putrid serum. I can understand that, it does suck. But still, to call the ENTIRE event horrible because of that? Seems a bit overkill.

    fair point but rly just got new items back,add 3 new addons which arent that good and just slapped a pumpkin on a gen i wouldnt include the pass in the event bc there is always a pass active

  • Think back on every other event in DBD. I don't recall massive changes to gameplay or anything.

  • @TapeKnot said:

    Think back on every other event in DBD. I don't recall massive changes to gameplay or anything.

    ik but on the oringal halloween event u could do plants now u can only do if u have a challenge now in this one not even that

  • People complained when they had to harvest flowers in the Hallowed Blight, people complained there was nothing new to do in the Withering Blight. Now people are complaining that the only new thing to do is harvest flowers. No matter what BHVR does, some people will never be satisfied.

  • Is there a event? I only see a battlepas you need to buy again and again for cool cosmetics. Shame thought i was playing dbd but it seems to be a AE game