I think your point tracking is broken.
See the challenge (20,000 bloodpoints in Deviousness) vs the result
I think I got credit for like 30-50 points in deviousness, despite earning 8,000.
Tagged:
Mod
See the challenge (20,000 bloodpoints in Deviousness) vs the result
I think I got credit for like 30-50 points in deviousness, despite earning 8,000.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same issue. First match after I selected it, I earned like 2200 in deviousness, but only got credit for a little over a thousand.
Yeah I saw a problem with objective points for survivors too.
Pretty much every tome had an issue like this. Sadly, the priority is pushing out more challenges instead of making sure they work.
I thought maybe they just added an extra 0 and we're going for 200,000 on accident, but the math doesn't add up. I got another 8,000 points, which translated to 598 points. Obviously it would just count as 800 points. Thought maybe it was a percentage thing, but 598 points is 2.99% of 20,000 points, so that doesn't seem right, either??
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please post here.