I need a favor from the Devs....

Please, please, pleaseeeee!! Play a match of killer on console. I really do want to see you guys play killer, as a matter of fact, Play Demogorgon, Spirit, Doctor, Hag, Pyramid Head, Blight, Nurse, Legion or Freddy. Play in a indoor map or any of the new “Updated maps,” while you are at it.

Comments

  • You expect the devs to play their own game. That's honestly asking too much.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    Please, please, pleaseeeee!! Play a match of killer on console. I really do want to see you guys play killer, as a matter of fact, Play Demogorgon, Spirit, Doctor, Hag, Pyramid Head, Blight, Nurse, Legion or Freddy. Play in a indoor map or any of the new “Updated maps,” while you are at it.

    For months now I've been asking our PC cousins to play some rounds as a console killer, with the usual responses being silence or "heck no I like my framerates" and the like. Are all of the devs who stream only on PC?