My toxic relationship with DBD
I don't play a lot of online multiplayer games because you know, people can be arseholes. I only play 3 multiplayer games, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch and Dead By Daylight.
I have a really good time in the 2 first ones, mostly because they're more polished and better balanced. When it comes to DBD, I do my best to be optimistic, it can be really fun sometimes. TBH, my experience with other players are not always good, like earlier those 3 teammates just rushed the gens while they left me to die on the first hook, nice...
It's one of the reasons why I play Killer 90% of the times because I don't have to depend on other people to have a good time.
Sometimes the game will be like, trying to enjoy me? Are you? SIKE! And some random bs happens and I get upset and just move on to another game.
My friend who I recommended the game to play together don't even want to touch the game anymore.
Right now I have at least 200 hours in the game and most of my characters are already Prestige 1 level 50, I grind hard to complete my builds but I don't feel like I will play for much longer.
Comments