Matchmaking ban is stupid.

I understand how frustrating it is when a teammates just disconnects and you're at a disadvantage but it shouldn't ban the player for over one hour, players can easily kill themselves on hook to avoid that ridiculous timer but what if I am getting abused on a hook and I don't want to give that killer a free sacrifice?

I am well aware of the ineptness of the devs but this on and off matchmaking ban is dumb.

Matchmaking is still broken btw, I get rank 4 survivors and killers while I'm rank 15, I also encouter more cheaters now that there is crossplay.

The best punishment for leaving a match should be depip and no xp/bloodpoint but forcing players to stay in a toxic match or else lock them out of the game is overkill.

I play on PS4 and today, every match I play I get horrible lags. I have a 5G internet and I am lagging so damn hard that I have to stop playing every few hours. But hey, new skins! Am I right? It's the fix this game needs.

Comments