SWF build comp unstoppable?
I was recently very taken back by a team running a very unique set of perks that allowed them to never stay downed as a team. Is this something anyone else has seen before?
I was recently very taken back by a team running a very unique set of perks that allowed them to never stay downed as a team. Is this something anyone else has seen before?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They have Soul Guard definitely and I'd guess We're Gonna Live Forever. Maybe two other healing perks.
They definitely have borrowed time and unbreakable. This was just the closest I've ever come to rage quitting this game.
No the building is sg + wglf + desperate measures + Botany.
It is honestly a meme build and these survivors know that. They can't really do gens and this at the same time soo
Thank you! It was the worst thing I've ever experienced but you have a point. I never really thought about it but it was sure neat to see. Thanks for the definite answer lol
yeah Ayrun, Tithi, Jrm made a few videos about it: https://youtu.be/Hs9PrXvJhzQ