I feel kinda cheated out I guess

Being that this is my first halloween event I was really looking forward to getting some free skins through the even currency and I had been waiting for it for awhile but now they're not doing it I guess, so does anyone else feel kinda cheated out by this fact?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Spawning the plants but not collecting any Putrid Serum feels really weird.

  • Tbh the event has been different every year and it has got progressively worse, so this latest change does fit that pattern. I have to give credit where it is due, BHVR have been generous with the BP redeemable codes recently and I do appreciate that, but the rift has got more grindy and the events have progressively got worse as time goes on.

  • Its all about the money money money, just play the rift pass, it'll be fun ;)