My rank never resets
This has been going on for at least 4 months or longer. But everytime rank resets I stay at rank 1 killer. Is this a bug or just unlucky?
This has been going on for at least 4 months or longer. But everytime rank resets I stay at rank 1 killer. Is this a bug or just unlucky?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you on console or pc? If you're on console if you restart the game after the rank fails to update it should be updated when you log in again.
Ps4 I've even uninstalled the game and reinstalled
lol constant red rank matches is bad for your psyche