Decisive Strike isn’t Overpowered
It’s the killers fault for trying to pick the survivor up, or trying to kill them. /s
It’s the killers fault for trying to pick the survivor up, or trying to kill them. /s
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you saying you don’t already give them rainbows!? H E A T H E N
I’m entitled to an upvote! If you don’t give me one I’m gonna be a salty survivor!
A killer is grabbing survivors because to try to stop them from eating dirt.
I do the same with my dog at times, it's just community service.
I would love to be able to step on downed survivors. So they can´t crawl to the exit gate.
Survivors are mean. I try to perform life ending saving surgery with my knife and they are so ungrateful.
EXCUSE ME!!! This a house of Dwight you are in, bring your unholy magistrate out of this holy site before we crucify you in our holy locker of divinity! D E U S V U L T
eyy man, as soon as dwight recieved that fedora, his clout went through the roof. Then, again...Ace T H I C C S C O N T I recieved the godly pink shirt which made him reach divine retribution. He literally skipped straight to Nirvana...Dwight was left in the dust.
I just want to show the survivors my creative art, I have to place them on a hook or they just run away.
So lonely =(
So slow to catch on? FOOL! Dwight’s always had their nirvana in the lockers...you heathens are so behind the times...Dwight already has access to the holy pink Kami-flague!
Yes, instead you should let every DS bleed out. Thats the alternative how to kill them
I got taco-dipped from dying to dead by a pig as the last survivor.