RIP Squishy X, a formal apology and memorial, an open letter.

Dear Squishy X,

I'm sorry your team left you to fend for yourself. You deserve better. As a killer that was the hardest kill I've had to do. In hindsight I should have let you win. Although I only knew you for 10 minutes you were a truly good sportsman and I want you to know I rated you as a good player. If I come across you when next we meet I will kill you last. It's still fresh in my mind, you standing there next to the hook accepting that your own team disconnected in your time of need. I didn't need to kill you, nor did I want to but out of courtesy of your request I did what I had to do.

Again, I'm sorry. I wish I could've sent you a message to tell you this in person but your profile was set to private and due to Steam's terrible search engine I was not able to find you again. If we never see each other I wish you the best and hope you find many victories in the future.

Signed,

The Iron Player, A regretful Killer

Comments