Consoles Can DC Canceling Match?

So you can now DC during the match as a console player and cancel the whole match? I was wraith, walked across the map, found someone on a gen, knocked them down very quick and hung them. Someone DC'd and I got kicked out saying the match was cancelled because someone disconnected from the match while loading. The match had already well been started, so how does that work?


Edit: I also got credit for my Rite of the Bell Ritual 2/4, so if the match hadn't been started how did I get credit for it? I may have gotten credit for my challenge to hook people too.

16431bd8acb4f2bbc604f60beb05619e.jpg dfa870fd5a2ea99faa93441660275753.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Just happened to me as well. Still looking for an answer to this.

  • I love how real questions get no response from staff, but really dumb questions get staff in there constantly. Like this is a real issue, to be disconnected part way through a match shouldn't happen.

  • That happened to me sometimes, I think it's a issue concerning the servers and the player being already disconnected from the match but still being counted as in-game