is it considered cheating when in a party chat and you realize you lobbied as survivor and killer
This happens to me twice with some friends I made today it was hilarious first time like omg were in the same game second was I recognised there alt name and called out there equipment p3 clothing and character and they was like how do you know then they realized we lobbied again and I state under no way did we at anytime go easy heck we played mind games on each other and one I played was i told them were my hex was and tried to trap them until I got looped and they got it otherwise we just had a gg plus I got backup when I was accused of gen camping but how is it camping when on the church map (the one with the caravan and horse) when there was a gen at caravan out in open and behind a wall and I patrolled all 3 and caught one calling me a unfair player when 3 people can testify its not plus it was great fun doing kyf with a ebony Mori and insta downs one hid behind me as I mori his teammate like that's hilarious right but back on topic if we just chat and mind game each other is it cheating to be lobbied while having vc active?
Comments