Xbox Lobbies

I might be in minority here since I am playing on console, but for several days now I can't seem to join any lobbies on xbox. Is this a game issue or is it something else? i don't think I am banned since I don't see anything stating that I am and also I don't know why I would be because I do not cheat and only play with randoms. Does anyone know anything about this? I would like to play again. Thanks.
 

Comments

  • What rank are you? Since rank reset I'm about rank 8 and have no issues....

  • I am at rank 17 i was working on getting higher but suddenly I couldn't connect anymore. Its been several days already and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still the same thing.I try to join a lobby and it just says waiting. 
  • Did you try to find a lobby with swf?
    That sounds really weird.. ;(

  • So i tried SWF and got in a lobby; however 
    none of my friends play DBD so there goes that :(   I tried making a killer lobby and nobody joins me even after 10-15 mins. It just stays like this
  • Check your NAT in the network settings. If it's anything but OPEN then you should reset your network by turning off your Xbox, modem, and router, wait a minute, then turn them back on in order of modem>router>Xbox. It should reset if it doesn't just Google 'Xbox OPEN NAT' and you will be able to find a way to fix it.

  • so i went to look at those settings and it said unavailable. so i held down the power button on console for 10 seconds and turned it back on .Nat  now said open. idk but now i can finally play again. thanks.