Hit Validation

So... when is it coming? Cause some of the hits are pure bs. It can't be me cause my internet is fast and I test the speed to make sure I'm not the issue.

Getting hit after finishing a vault (I can tell by how far I drop from the window too) or by a hatchet that was clearly supposed to go over my head or by me is getting a bit tiring.

Is there any update on when it's coming out or when it's going to be tested again?

Side note: Why does vaulting feel so clunky? I thought they made it smoother a few patches ago but it feels like the survivor stops for a split second (to think or some sh*t) then vaults? If I had a psycho running after me you best believe I'm jumping straight through that window it just doesn't feel fluid imo.

Opinions?

Comments