Sweet, now we can play as every member at once :>
Yeah, that's really one of my favourite now. ๐
is not a set, outfit, there's a difference.
btw I love how deep the eyes look with Joey's mask
@Angelicus23 said:is not a set, outfit, there's a difference.btw I love how deep the eyes look with Joey's maskhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KB2C47KJLIDW/image.png
@Angelicus23 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KB2C47KJLIDW/image.png
Must've been so tired that i forgot there's a diffrence now, haha.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, that's really one of my favourite now. ๐
is not a set, outfit, there's a difference.
btw I love how deep the eyes look with Joey's mask
Must've been so tired that i forgot there's a diffrence now, haha.