impossible to see on console, maps are too dark
new maps are too dark on play and xbox one. do someone have the same error?
new maps are too dark on play and xbox one. do someone have the same error?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a big reason why I stopped playing so much. I can't freaking see anything, pc players can turn off shadows and turn down quality so it's much brighter and easier to see. Consoles it's like playing with the lights off. Turn off cross play and wait half an hour a match.
This has become a real issue for me too. Recently had to change the TV I use and its specifically proving a problem for this game.
On the new yamoka and springwood maps I can lose survivors during chase since certain areas just devolve into dark smudgy blurs.
I don't know about xbox, but on ps4 there are maps that I can't even see myself in sometimes. Tv brightness being set way high.
It's a Xbox issue. PS4 works fine. If it's too dark on the PS4, that means ur using a 4k tv or a low budget tv.
1080p tv from a good brand works well w PS4. I don't have any issues.
But it's too dark on the Xbox.
PC is the best though.
Play after sundown