What happened to my perks?
I had all purple perks on my survivor and now they’re green. Can someone explain? Also, my rank just went from 5 to 9? Help!
I had all purple perks on my survivor and now they’re green. Can someone explain? Also, my rank just went from 5 to 9? Help!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where said purple perks completely leveled up? If not then I guess they'll turn green with the new update since they're going Uncommon -> Rare -> Very Rare now.
Perk rarities/colors were standardized with this last update. Any perks that you had which weren't at Tier III yet will no longer be Very Rare/Purple until they reach Tier III.