Adept Blight

How do you do it? Any tips? Which addons are best, which map to choose?

Comments

  • Alchemist ring + compound 33

    Try finding lobby of baby survivors

    If you're good with him, it's not too hard

    (Map i would say old coal tower but now ...)

  • Any advice on stopping people DCing? Whenever I go for adept on him I always get atleast 1 early DC, yet when I run proper builds thats not the case.

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    Any advice on stopping people DCing? Whenever I go for adept on him I always get atleast 1 early DC, yet when I run proper builds thats not the case.

    Use BP, I guess

  • Well, I've done my adept. There were some key factors, which decided the result of my game:

    • Compound 33 (thx for obvious, but still good advice, @MasterGrit )
    • Really good start with 2 downs
    • Maccmillan offering by survs, which sended us to Shelter woods
    • 5-th killer rank, which made it possible to earn adept with 3 iri and 1 gold. The gold medal played crucial part, since I got my adept with 3 kills (which is not enough for iri Devout, but still ok to gold one with 9 hooks and everyone on hook atleast once).

    it's still crazy how much stuff should line up for you to make it, tho.