Free 1k Auric cells. Is it a bug or not?
I went to the Shrine of Secrets and got +1000 auric cells from... prev. purchase? (I don't get what it means)
Is it bug or a gift/compensation(?)?
I went to the Shrine of Secrets and got +1000 auric cells from... prev. purchase? (I don't get what it means)
Is it bug or a gift/compensation(?)?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't mean to feel entitled but the people who didn't get anything should at least be compensated like maybe some free shards or 500 auric cells or something that at least allows us to do something with it and not BP
bug bc not everyone got it my mates looked in store and didnt get it
I've also purchased cells recently but I didn't get the bonus.