Lost a lot of progression after unlinking BHVR Account to Steam

Hi guys. I linked my Steam account to my BHVR account last week and of course I lost my friends. Since my best friend and I played through cross platform, I decided to unlink the accounts so we could play together again but now I lost A LOT of stuff.

  • Dropped from rank 3 to rank 5
  • Over 15 missions on the Archives that I had accomplished already
  • All my bloodpoints, auric cells and iridescent fragments
  • Over 20 levels after Prestige I on Doctor and 40 levels after Prestige I on Nea
  • Many items on Feng, Jane, David and Kate

I know a lot of people are complaining about the bloodpoints + auric cells + fragments, but I would like to report the progression loss. I didn't found any complains about that.


Thanks in advance guys and good luck to find the solution!

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments