In silence vs DBD

Ive seen this game on you tube and it got the Terror touch dbd doesnt have it. Survivors doesnt fear the killer and thats a big problem. Instead of killers why not add teletubbies or Calliou as killers 🤷🏻‍♂️ I think even a Teletubbie wpuld be scarier on this game than most killers.

Comments

  • They look like very different sorts of games. I don't see any indication of a progression system in that game.

  • In silence antagonist role seems boring. Like you follow a radar, get flashbanged, follow the radar again... You are suppose to be blind... but you are not you just have blurred vision xD

    And the horror of that game is because you are in almost complete darkness every time with a fog like effect in a circle around you of 5 meters. Random loud sounds playing because the game needs audio screamers to create horror...

    The cool idea is to have a completely blind killer that could be almost in front of you but without him being capable of seeing you. This can't happen in this game because you can distinguish people if you are near enough.


    I don't think it has "the terror touch dbd doesn't have". Is just that you have played a lot the game and knowledge is the enemy of fear, it's more difficult to fear what you know. I feel this game would suffer in the same way after some hours playing it.

  • You say Calliou as if a joke?? Dude, no one more horrifying. I feel like everytime his parents leave a room he is in they cry for a time....