The recent livestream about "Licensing and Eternal Blight"

Someone probably already did this and I didn't see it but might as well, its also a older stream but I will still give a summary of what its about



They talked about how licensing works and how cosmetics for licensed characters work, using the "Nightmare On Elm Street" chapter and the Sydney/Brenda people

Licensed Cosmetics/Licensed Character Design

The reason why is due to the license, they have alot to do when it comes down to changing his face, (I think, it was a while so its a bit hard to remember, please correct me if I am wrong) some characters have different people holding said license, I.E Quentin could be owned by several different people, meaning BHVR would need to update said contract to change his face from several different people.

For Licensed chapters, you still have to think about "Would they wear this?" when making cosmetics, so you can't just give, lets say Pyramid Head, a school girl outfit while giving, lets say Bubba, some hellion like cosmetic as they wouldn't really wear it....and while people are here anything worn in the movies they can wear


Eternal blight

The Eternal Blight "event" will have tome related challenges that rewards the players Blight's lore, which will have challenges for survivors that spawns Pestula Plants into the trials when the challenge is equipped.

The videos from the original Hallowed Blight event will be watchable in the Tome (i.e Trapper being tested on and collection of the plants serum from Tablot)




If I forgot anything let me know!

Comments