How does the new blood splatter (on screen after successful hit) VFX work?

Is it a random effect or does it have any sort of an algorithm where it is based on how and where you slash a survivor? It looks cool btw and hits feel harder with this added.

Also has anyone tried killers like freddy or demogorgon on PTB and see if the blood VFX is different?

Comments

  • Its dependent on what killer you are playing I believe

    Swords/katana's will do a slash blood splatter I believe

    I can't tell you about Freddy or Demo sadly

  • @Hoodied said:

    Its dependent on what killer you are playing I believe

    Swords/katana's will do a slash blood splatter I believe

    I can't tell you about Freddy or Demo sadly

    I'm surprised no one tried it out with other killers. I tried wraith on a non-updated map and I didn't see any blood VFX. It was only available for updated macmillian map. Not sure about badham/yamaoka though.