Update is coming?

Frankly, I haven't researched this much, but Halloween is approaching so does anyone have any information?

Comments

  • Kinda feels like it should drop this week but I honestly don't know if I'll play. All the leaks so far point towards them Halloween skins being locked behind Iridescent Shards, requiring 500+ games (if they're optimized) to unlock them all. Doesn't look like there's any way to gather unique currency to unlock them as we've been capable of previous events.

  • @Pawcelot said:

    Kinda feels like it should drop this week but I honestly don't know if I'll play. All the leaks so far point towards them Halloween skins being locked behind Iridescent Shards, requiring 500+ games (if they're optimized) to unlock them all. Doesn't look like there's any way to gather unique currency to unlock them as we've been capable of previous events.

    If I did not read wrong, the game needs to be updated today.

  • I heard from a friend (who watched the livestream) that the Eternal Blight (Halloween) event starts... tomorrow, the 21st, actually.