Does the DC penalty timer decrease over time?
i have Canadian internet that hates DBD and only drops in this game. Been lucky so far and haven’t had a disconnect in 3 months. But I’m still at a 5 minute timeout so does it eventually go down?
i have Canadian internet that hates DBD and only drops in this game. Been lucky so far and haven’t had a disconnect in 3 months. But I’m still at a 5 minute timeout so does it eventually go down?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think 5 minutes might be the current minimum que ban but the ban can go up to over 2 days so it probably has decayed if your only getting 5 minutes.
Ah! I remember it used to be 30 seconds then 2 minutes etc but cheers. Thanks :)