--
Yah that's most likely intentional I would report it in the in-game report system. This reminds me when I was facing 3 lag switchers as well.
@aarongai said:Names can be found in the videos. It was a 4 stack with similar names.https://imgur.com/a/aIJr1W5
@aarongai said:
Names can be found in the videos. It was a 4 stack with similar names.
https://imgur.com/a/aIJr1W5
Good evening. Please, keep in mind that this is not the right place to report these kind of things.
Please, send a ticket: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/
Game Rules and Report System: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system
Forum Rules: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/forum-rules
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yah that's most likely intentional I would report it in the in-game report system. This reminds me when I was facing 3 lag switchers as well.
Good evening. Please, keep in mind that this is not the right place to report these kind of things.
Please, send a ticket: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/
Game Rules and Report System: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system
Forum Rules: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/forum-rules