Collecting Vynil Dolls
I am a Collector. So, i wanted to know if any killer or survivors would have vynil dolls. Thats it. Dolls, like that of Kate, David, Meg, Claudette, Trapper, Wraith, ecc..
I am a Collector. So, i wanted to know if any killer or survivors would have vynil dolls. Thats it. Dolls, like that of Kate, David, Meg, Claudette, Trapper, Wraith, ecc..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
do you mean ingame or in real life?
because in real life there's a couple of figurines coming out lately
Well I think @MandyTalk said 1,000,000 people play this game. So I dont understand why at least Funko that markets ANYTHING hasnt been asked to create a line. Personally I'd love a mystery mini version.