Error 111 CloudID Not Synchronzied

PS4

  • Which platform you are on
  • How frequently you get the error
  • When you started receiving the error

I started getting this error today and I get it everytime before joining a match and after finishing a match. This won't allow me to accept invites or join any game. I am on PS4 and have been a DBD player for a long while, this is the first time something like this happens.

I've tried updating and reinstalling but to no avail. I'll attach the images of the frequent error messages I get.

IMG_20201017_190053.jpg IMG_20201017_215030.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Why the hell is this still an error. This, to me, is one of the most frustrating parts of this game. I had to use a VPN to bypass this error just to be able to progress in the game without losing all my exp and bloodpoints.

  • I still get this sometimes and lose all the progress