Why is dbd killer getting worse?

as someone who started the game playing killer, it enrages me that playing killer is getting less fun. I’m not even complaining about being in a match, my main complaint is killer menu. If you ready up, you can’t switch killers until you unready, and ~1/10 matches, the game will crash and still give you a dc penalty and take away whatever add-ons/ offering you brought (I play on xbox so idk if it happens to ps or computer players). I just done understand why this is a thing for killers and not survivors.

Comments

  • I'm on playstation and I've never had my game crash, but not being able to select a new killer is the least of this game's problems. But locking down the killer you selected was originally tied into the MMR, since it gauges each killer you play with individually.