Console Technical Problem "No network connection"

"In order to access this content, a network connection is required"

This problem has been ongoing for a long time now to me and my friends.

It happens after 1-2 games and it makes us go back to the title screen to see a "Internet connection is required message".

This is making us lose our rank, Not gaining bloodpoints after being so close of winning a really good match and lastly it gives us the DC penalty, Currently i am banned for 57 minutes for absolute no reason.

I have restarted my Router, Playstation, I have even reinstalled the game! But this problem still occurs! Daily!

I have also just bought a few killers such as bubba, Deathslinger, ghostface. I can not enjoy what i spent my money on due to a technical issue! This is absurd, if this keeps happening to me and my friends we will just stop playing the game after having fun with it for 2 full years.

Lastly, In gameplay aspect everyone freezes and we cannot do anything then it kicks us out.

PLATFORM: PS4

REGION: EU

Below is a photo of what occurs after being kicked out of the game.

1602965463725-59826322.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments