I really wanna play Blight, but...

Lately I can barely play Blight on ps4. Like tracking survivors is a nightmare, after a rush I get so disoriented I don’t know if it’s because or the FPS or just me. Also I don’t really get why he needs to look down during his fatigue if he has already very low POV. Most survivors just run onto me so I can’t see anything. Hitting someone with lethal rush is a miracle.... PS4 players what are your experience?

Comments

  • I love his mechanics. I refuse to play him anymore until the fix his FOV/POV.

    I'm ps4 too but I think it's too low on all platforms. On ps4 however I HAVE noticed that frame rates suffer because at high speed that low POV seems to cause stutter.

  • I can't say about specific PS4 issues, but the whole frame rate drop I am more than experienced with. All I can say is that I listen for sounds and... Honestly, I'm also used to that kind of chaos. I've noticed I try to take into account everything I'm seeing during a rush and plan my route before I slam. It also helps to know the exact feel of your turning sensitivity, so that you spin and aim where you want to before your eyes catch up.

    As for tracking survivors in grass... Yeah, that's not easy thanks to his super low FoV. In fact, it can easily become impossible, because grass hides scratchmarks very well and also it hides survivors that are running away from you. In those situations, you pretty much have to rely on knowing where they will be beforehand or having amazing sounds.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Try using Shadowborn. It's almost mandatory on him and Nurse if you want to make them at least playable on PS4.

    Thanks I will try on him